- Worlds?largest Manufacturer of gold jewellery.
- State of the Art and the most advanced, world’s largest jewellery manufacturing facility.
- Lowest gold wastage in jewellery manufacturing process in the world.
- Lowest cost gold refiner and gold jewellery producer in the world.
- One of the?largest and the most advanced R&D facility in gold refining, bar making and jewellery making.
- The R&D facility at Valcambi, Switzerland has many global first's to it's credit including manufacturing the first minted gold bar in the world. The R&D at Bangalore, India has developed many proprietary jewellery making processes and designs.
- One of the?largest design portfolio of 29000 active jewellery designs.
- Most integrated jewellery entity with presence across the value chain of gold from mining up to retailing.
- Largest exporter of gold jewellery in?India.
- The only?government recognized five star export house in the jewellery sector.
- Widespread and organized?international and domestic marketing network.
- Most experienced and?dedicated team of jewellery professionals.
- Launched a?Gold Revolution?through its retail chain stores?Shubh Jewellers.?A household name in the state of Karnataka for jewellery consumers.